Friday, November 27, 2020

My Recent Silence

 I apologize for not having any recent posts. The main reason is that God hasn't given me anything to share. I am working on a couple of projects that I will be using this blog for besides sharing those short messages God gives me to share. First will be doing book reviews, I have one book I have just finished reading which I will be working on reviewing and a couple more in the queue. I also am considering posting some of my more creative writings on here, which includes reposting many of my poems that I had written a couple of years ago but had taken down off another of my sites. I know this is a short post but I figured I would give an update and something for everyone to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Intersex in Christ: Ambiguous Biology and the Gospel

 Let me start out that to my knowledge I have not been diagnosed as or told I was Intersex, but would not be surprised if I was and just hav...