Saturday, November 7, 2020

Listen to the warnings

 My posts are not to state who I believe or want to eventually win the election, not my call and not my message. They also are not to stand in condemnation of a particular candidate, again not my call not and my message. They are to reach those who can hear with the warning of falling prey to the gospel that uses Christ for your own purposes. A gospel that rather than looking to Christ as the goal, sees Him as a servant to promote the goddess Liberty in all her forms and fashion. I would rather give a warning that goes ignored than to be held accountable for ignoring a warning I am supposed to give.


'When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require from your hand. But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life... Say to them, ‘As I live!’ declares the Lord God, ‘I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?’... “Yet your fellow citizens say, ‘The way of the Lord is not right,’ when it is their own way that is not right. When the righteous turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, then he shall die in it. But when the wicked turns from his wickedness and practices justice and righteousness, he will live by them. Yet you say, ‘The way of the Lord is not right.’ O house of Israel, I will judge each of you according to his ways.” ' Ezekiel 33:8-9,11,17-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Intersex in Christ: Ambiguous Biology and the Gospel

 Let me start out that to my knowledge I have not been diagnosed as or told I was Intersex, but would not be surprised if I was and just hav...